quarta-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2018

Same old, same old

Something is happening. Like it always does. And though regularity is an obvious thing here, it hurts, terrifies and presents no logical explanation, as always.
It crawls its way through the whole system, blocking every single particle of light, every single breath of air, every single sign of hope. The opium effect slowly vanishes, leaving you with one feeling and one alone, which is pain.
I don't have a broad knowledge of types of pain. I know this one well enough though. Life is about perspectives after all, right? I move positions everyday. And I'm still me. Same old, same old me.
Some people have this ability to change. Change who they are, from the inside. I've changed myself many times. Became better in many aspects, became stronger. Became different. But the pain...
It crawls its way through the whole system, blocking every single particle of light, every single breath of air, every single sign of hope.

Guess I'll just have to follow the rule of regularity here. Live today, fight tomorrow. Again.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário